HORIBA UK Ltd is looking for a CTAS Commissioning Engineer to support the ATS Sales, Projects, Applications, and Service teams to ensure all commissioning, and configuration of automation product is successfully completed on customer site and at the HUK Head Office.
To assist the C-TAS team in the development of commissioning and automation protocols in line with the requirements of the business.
• Support sales and applications by defining customer specific solutions, as required for customer specific tests.
• Estimation of required timing required to specify and implement the commissioning and automation solutions in the controller and the automation system.
• Support commercial team with description of the defined commissioning solutions in the quotations.
• Support projects teams as required in checking order/requirement documents of the customer in relation to commissioning and automation systems, and subsequent detail for use in the relevant documentation.
• Preparation of controller and automation system, including; Installation of base software, implementation of customer specific functions; If development is required to meet the scope of request, to identify and specify the required functions for the development team.
• Checking and validation of the installed software functions and installation of the customer specific software on the hardware for internal check out and test of fully assembled solution.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Experience in the field of automotive and/or automation systems, specific knowledge in the area of automotive test technologies.
• Experience in using script based programmable PC systems.
• Good knowledge of the English language both oral and written.
• Experienced user of Windows OS and MS Office applications, particularly Excel.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org