HR and General Administrator
HORIBA UK is expanding!
We are currently looking for a HR and General Administrator to provide administrative support to the HR department and the Executive directors.
The role is on a fixed term basis for 18 months and part-time hours will be considered.
Main responsibilities - HR:
- Provide accurate and efficient HR, Recruitment and Learning & Development administration to the HR department and HUK ensuring HR processes and policies are kept up to date and followed.
- Manage the recruitment and advertising processes ensuring applications are responded to and dealt with promptly.
- Coordinating, booking and logging training events.
- Producing new starter documentation and coordinating new starter induction days.
- Manage the HR Inbox responding to queries where relevant and escalating to other members of the HR team as necessary.
- Raise purchase requisitions as requested (training, accommodation, other HR purchases) and seek approval
- Book restaurants, transport and accommodation for the President and other members of the Exec team as required
- Co-ordinating President’s diary as required
- Provide general administrative support to the President including but not limited to distribution of electronic files for signature, raising of POs, collation of expenses
- Co-ordinate Company update meetings including sending invitations, agendas and collation of presentations
- Assist with the co-ordination of Managers meetings including sending invitations, agendas and collation of presentations and booking of any facilities/accommodation
- Co-ordinate other company wide events including but not limited to Christmas events, engagement events
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a similar role (not necessarily HR)
- Experience in co-ordinating events/courses
- Excellent Word and Excel skills including mail merge and formulas
- Ability to build relationships with other departments and stakeholders
- Experience in booking accommodation and transport at a corporate level
- Experience in a similar size organisation/department
You must be highly organised and have a high attention to detail with the ability to keep information confidential and act professionally.
HORIBA UK offer private medical care, medical cashplan, company pension, shopping discounts and so much more!
If you would like to join a great HR team then please reply to email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter as to why you are suitable for this role!