21701 - Project/Programme Manager (C)
HORIBA MIRA is a global provider of pioneering engineering, research and test services to the automotive, defence, aerospace and rail sectors. We work in close collaboration with vehicle manufacturers and suppliers around the world, providing comprehensive support ranging from individual product tests to turnkey engineering design, development and build programmes.
With over 70 years’ experience in developing some of the world’s most iconic vehicles, our engineers utilise the latest test facilities and simulation tools to make vehicles and journeys safer, cleaner, more efficient and rewarding.
The Programme Management Function is a high performing team of dedicated senior project and programme managers with responsibility for a very diverse landscape of portfolios, projects and programmes spanning the whole of MIRA's capability.
The function is also responsible our corporate project management methodology, governance and processes
- Typically 7+ years of Project Management experience.
- Leading teams of 2-20 people.
- Managing multiple projects concurrently.
- Working within, and contributing to processes and identified best practise.
- Project delivery in a dynamic multi-function, cross industry engineering business, with an international client basis .
- Project management of collaborative research projects e.g. Innovate UK.
- Project management of Defence sector projects.
- Excellent computer skills, in particular MSOffice (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- MSProject skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills and the ability to integrate into a team working environment, interfacing with people at all levels within MIRA and our clients.
- Be methodical and well organised; paying attention to detail and following processes / best practise where possible.
- Identify process improvements / solutions where needs exist and develop / implement necessary solutions.
- Have a willingness to identify and action / escalate, problems and opportunities at an operational and strategic level.
- Be a pro-active, and solution focussed, self-starter.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Engineering or technical field (experience indicating strong technical / industry knowledge also acceptable).
- A full driving licence is required for this role.
- APM (preferable PMQ / PPQ)
- Inside IR35
- minimum 12 months contract
For further info, click here