21782 - ATD Facility Coordinator
The HORIBA MIRA ATD Services team are responsible for the provision of Anthropomorphic Test Devices used in vehicle, aircraft and rail safety testing at HORIBA MIRA. We support the goals of the business by providing crash test dummies to our safety testing departments as well as providing certification services to our external clients.
Key Functions of the role include but not limited to:
- Facility Management – Dummies & Rigs including Maintenance, Annual Calibration, Build, MiBos Reservations, Customer & Test Requirements, usage & relevant metrics
- Operations Management – including Equipment, Schedule, Workload, Staff etc
- Customer Liaison – internal & external
- Management & supervision of staff including day to day activities of the ATD Team, development, PDP
- Identify opportunities for increasing consistency, efficiency, Process Improvements, KPIs, SOPs
- Team Management including training, communication, performance management, 1-2-1s and responsibility for overall team performance
- Overseeing Legislative & Regulated Testing
- Health & Safety systems – Risk Assessments, Safe Systems of Work etc
- Compilation of Quotes & Proposals, Project Management
- Capital Expenditure
- Provide support to Test Support Services in order to ensure timely delivery
- Support facility and workload planning
- Some shift working may be required.
- Some working at other UK MIRA Sites may be required.
- Some working other departments within Passive Safety may be required from time to time.
- Previous experience of running a small dynamic team
- Experience of Safety testing protocols and regulations
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to follow documented procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage his/herself (in terms of self-awareness and self-control) and their relationships with others.
- Good English based communication skills.
- Good timekeeping.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Level 3 in Business Admin or similar
Level 4 in Business Admin or similar
HORIBA MIRA has 75 years of heritage in developing some of the world’s most iconic vehicles, our engineers utilise the latest test facilities and simulation tools to make vehicles and journeys safer, cleaner, more efficient and rewarding.
For a permanent offer: At HORBA MIRA we have a wide range of benefits including:-
- 27 days holiday + statutory days (with the option to participate in a holiday buy/sell scheme)
- A generous contributory pension plan
- A company performance related bonus scheme
- A fantastic Employee Assistance Programme which offers a range of wellbeing services to staff.
- Reimbursement of fees for corporate memberships for relevant Chartered/professional institution
- A range of tax efficient salary sacrifice options including a cycle to work scheme.
Right to work: - HORIBA MIRA actively promotes diversity and inclusion across our organisation, however this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the current Home Office Shortage Occupation list.
For further information, click here