We have an opportunity for a Calibration Engineer to join us on a permanent basis.
We are looking for someone to carry out the Calibration of HORIBA instruments and third-party instruments associated with our business / products both in house and at customer premises.
In addition, provide technical advice and guidance to customers and colleagues ensuring the highest levels of service.
Key responsibilities include:
- Carry out calibration of HORIBA products both in house and on customer sites.
- To provide support to the Calibration Technical Manager including but not limited to assisting with maintaining the UKAS Accreditation.
- Responsible for calibration process procedure development and updating of specified documentation and procedures/processes.
- To created technical formulaic spread sheets ensuring information is captured and stored accurately.
- Ensure HORIBA UK calibration equipment is fit for purpose and regularly maintained and Calibrated as per requirements.
- Preparation of Calibration Certificates for calibrated equipment.
- Identify faults/problems together with effective solutions.
- Maintenance of internal and external calibration records
To be considered for the role, we are looking for the following essential skills and experience
- Computer Literate
- Detailed knowledge of using MS Office products specifically Excel and Windows 10
- Good level knowledge of mathematics
- Full valid Driving Licence
- Mechanical or Electrical technical experience
- Driving License
The ideal candidate will be able to work unsupervised and have the ability to work well within a team environment. You will be confident when working under pressure and be a quick learner.
As a company, HORIBA UK offer flexible benefits such as private medical, health cashplan, shopping and rewards discounts and so much more.
To apply for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org