HD3 Sales and Applications Specialist
HD3 is HORIBA UK Limited’s local Design, development & manufacturing segment of the HUK business. It supports a wide range of customers from intercompany to 3rd party customers.
The HD3 Sales & Applications Specialist would be required to grow & manage HUK’s HD3 internal and external customers with the local product & solutions available. This would include cross segment integration to generate high value propositions for the intended customers. This would also include providing in-depth technical support and custom solutions in preparation of customer proposals and system specifications.
- Maintain regular contact with the group of customers, both internal (HORIBA Group) and external (3rd Party), ensuring they are always familiar with the customers’ plans and budgets.
- Liaise with the relevant HORIBA departments and segments to ensure all enquiries from the identified customers are handled timely and efficiently.
- Prepare quotations in response to requests from customers.
- Organise and manage tender review meetings with the relevant HORIBA departments and or external suppliers
- To assist the Project Management team to investigate and rectify any discrepancies between the equipment’s performance and the specifications agreed with the customer.
- Organise technical exchanges and webinars to promote HD3 local solutions.
- Devise and develop HUK’s business plans for HD3 in conjunction with the Automotive Sales & Applications Manager.
- Continually monitor and analyse sales and support activities relating to HD3 solutions & products.
- Ensure HUK’s HD3 sales activities are harmonised with other HORIBA regions as required, ensuring good communication is established and maintained globally.
- Responsible for organising and delivery of regular training relating to HD3 systems and solutions.
- Keep up to date with relevant legislation and advise customers on product compliance and applicability accordingly.
Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of industry trends relevant to HORIBA Group (Automotive, Scientific, Medical, Process & Environmental, Energy etc.)
- Strong interest in Automotive, Scientific, Medical, Process & Environmental & Energy industries.
- Relevant experience in initiating, negotiating & closing high value deals.
- Available to travel at short notices domestically & internationally. This could include being out of the country for extended periods (withing reason).
- Full and Current UK driving licence.
· An effective communicator, both with customers and within the company.
· Ability to initiate ideas and see them through to fruition
· The ability to motivate others and work towards shared goals
· Excellent presentation skills and the ability to assimilate information from others easily.
· Self-motivated and able to prioritise and organise own workload
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a wider team
· Tenacious and thorough
· Excellent attention to detail
If you believe that this is the job for you then email email@example.com
HORIBA UK offers private medical care, medical cashplan, company pension, shopping discounts and so much more!