Regional Product Manager - Raman and Optical Spectroscopy
The scientific team at HORIBA UK is expanding!
Do you have a good understanding and knowledge of Raman and/or optical spectroscopy?
Have you delivered product demonstrations to large scientific audiences? Perhaps to academic or industrial fields such as energy materials, semiconductors, chemical processing, bio/life sciences?
HORIBA UK is looking for a Regional Product Manager who will be the subject matter expert on Raman and Optical spectroscopy. You will work closely with the Business Development team by providing technical support on quotations and tender response
- Perform product demonstrations and sample analysis to support new sales opportunities.
- Develop value propositions, sales tools, proof materials, arguments, and competitive product analysis for the Raman and optical spectroscopy products.
- Ensure that teams have appropriate Raman and optical spectroscopy product information, technical specifications and resources, proof material and customer/market/product direction to sell products effectively within the UK market.
- Develop counter arguments to Raman and optical spectroscopy competitors’ sales arguments and marketing material and become an expert with respect to the competition.
- Develop, enhance and document Raman and optical spectroscopy product and positioning strategy.
- Develop and drive market-led product-focused marketing campaigns for the Raman and optical spectroscopy portfolio that align with HORIBA UK’s strategic drivers and global megatrends.
- Support the Regional Sales, after sales service and market development team with in-depth technical knowledge on markets, applications, products and competitors
- Strong experience of Raman and optical spectroscopy.
- Good understanding of the applications of Raman and optical spectroscopy to typical industrial and academic fields, including (but not limited to) energy materials, materials science, semiconductors, chemical processing, physics, and bio/life sciences.
- Awareness of Product Management, Product Marketing or Product Specialist skills.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in life sciences or physical sciences.
- Excellent presentation skills and experience of presenting in front of large scientific and/or senior management audiences.
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding.
- Ability to work within a global matrix style organisation.
- Ability to influence and manage direct and indirect stakeholders.
- Strong Microsoft office user (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
HORIBA UK offers private medical care, medical cashplan, company pension, shopping discounts and so much more!
Please send your CV and a covering letter detailing your experience and knowledge aligned to this role to firstname.lastname@example.org