Sector Sales Manager - Semiconductor
At HORIBA UK, its an exciting time to join the Sales team. We are looking for a Sector Sales Manager, Semiconductors.
The key purpose of this role is to increase and maintain market share for a selected range products and will be expected to manage and grow HORIBA’s revenue across the advanced materials manufacturing markets including, semiconductor, nano materials, solar PV, Fibre Optic and Vacuum Coating markets utilising products from across the HORIBA portfolio.
This role will work closely with the Marcoms team in delivering effective sales and marketing campaigns, raising brand -awareness by utilising an Omni-channel approach, to include Social Media, Advertising, PR, speaking at events and organising exhibitions.
Do you have have experience of selling to large senior audiences?
Do you have demonstrable experience of managing long sales cycle opportunities 12-24 months?
If you said YES to the above then this could be the job for you!
- Take ownership for managing and growing HORIBA market share within the UK semiconductor Manufacturing and aligned markets including: Solar PV, Fibre Optic and Vacuum Coating.
- Identify/Develop/Lead/Co-ordinate/Manage relationships with target customers and key accounts.
- Provide input to Marketing, Marcoms, Product Development and Global Segment Sales Management related to activities for HORIBA UK to achieve and accelerate profitable market growth
- Be the voice of the customer to help Marcomms convey appropriate messaging
- Build a credible and validated pipeline of new business opportunities aligned with HORIBA’s core technologies
- Execute sales & marketing campaigns that align with HORIBA UK’s strategic drivers and global initiatives.
- Lead a Key Account Management approach in relation to large strategic accounts
- Work towards exceeding annual sales revenue and profit targets
- Identification and prioritisation of target customers, projects and applications in our target markets
- Build a credible plan and maintain effective reporting of all accounts using CRM and, STAP Planning and in-house Key Account management tools
- Technical product sales experience (min 10 years) with awareness of all or some of the following:
- Semiconductor (or similar) manufacturing
- Optical Spectroscopy
- Scientific measurement and analytical instruments
- Semiconductor Process measurement and control Instrumentation
- Account & Key Account Management experience with a minimum of 5 years selling into High Technology markets such as: Semiconductor, PV, Fibre Optic, Vacuum Coating, Nano Materials, etc…
- Pro-active and proven Strategic Sales Manager who initiates action
- Trained in consultative solution sales
- Ability to influence and drive sales through others
- Used to developing and executing strategic and tactical sales growth plans
You will have the ability to have the initiative to work on your own. We are looking for an individual who is highly organised, methodical and has a structured work ethic.
We offer a flexible benefits package which includes private medical plan, cashplan, shopping discounts and much more.