Software Developer (m/w/d) HORIBA STARS Automation
Welcome to HORIBA STARS Automation
STARS is the latest generation automation system from HORIBA that combines the application expertise of many years. STARS provides all the features you need to run a wide range of Test Programs from simple manual testing to dynamic automatic tests all from a single, simple to use user interface.
STARS is developed by HORIBA Test Automation Ltd, an international joint venture between two global companies - HORIBA and Ricardo. The combined strengths of these companies provide HORIBA Test Automation Ltd with a unique pool of expertise for the development and application of test automation solutions for the automotive industry.
We are looking for a Software Developer (m/w/d) with Windows, NET experience, specifically WPF and WinForms. Scientific/Engineering background preferred.
Working within a global distributed development team, you will participate in the development of data acquisition, automation and data management software platforms and applications. Our primary development environment is C# .NET, although our solutions also incorporate a diverse and stimulating range of software technologies.
- Development and maintenance of Windows application code in a .NET environment with a focus on chassis dyno applications
- Validation and test of application code
- Work within a software development process using Agile approaches and tools
- Work within a globally dispersed team, supported by a range of distributed collaboration technologies
- Occasional business trips to North America and within Europe
- You will be qualified to Master or Diploma in an Engineering or Applied Computer Science subject (TU, FH, DH)
- Very good knowledge of German and English language
- Interest in automotive applications and standards for combustion engine/hybrid/electrical vehicles
- Previous industrial experience would be an advantage
- The ideal candidate will have competence and experience in all or most of the following:
- Scientific and/or Engineering application development
- C# in a Windows .NET Framework environment using Visual Studio IDE
- UIs based on WinForms and WPF
- Object Oriented Programming, UML, XML
- Software development processes and tools, including source control systems
- Experience of any of the following would be advantageous:
- Installer technologies
- Automated build and unit test technologies
What we offer – your benefits at HORIBA:
- Top development and creative opportunities in a high-tech group
- Prospects for your future: both internationally and in other segments of the company
- Our own training centre for product training, which also includes soft skills, such as languages
- A pleasant, highly acclaimed working environment, modern working equipment
- Company pension scheme, tax paid and fully funded by the company
- And in addition to that: long-term savings schemes, bridge-day rules without impacting holiday entitlement, holiday and Christmas bonuses, relocation support, further training
HORIBA is a world leader with a wide range of products for the automotive testing industry, process and environmental technology, medical diagnostics, semiconductor manufacturing, and the field of molecular & elemental analysis for research, quality control and laboratory analysis.
Inspired by our company motto “Joy and Fun”, we develop and market high-quality products, contributing to the protection of our environment and resources for future generations.
Have we sparked your interest?
We look forward to receiving your application documents including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
HORIBA Europe GmbH