HD3 Sales and Applications Specialist
HD3 is HORIBA UK Limited’s local Design, development & manufacturing segment of the HUK business. It supports a wide range of customers from intercompany to 3rd party customers.
The HD3 Sales & Applications Specialist would be required to grow & manage HUK’s HD3 internal and external customers with the local product & solutions available. This would include cross segment integration to generate high value propositions for the intended customers. This would also include providing in-depth technical support and custom solutions in preparation of customer proposals and system specifications.
- Maintain regular contact with the group of customers, both internal (HORIBA Group) and external (3rd Party), ensuring they are always familiar with the customers’ plans and budgets.
- Liaise with the relevant HORIBA departments and segments to ensure all enquiries from the identified customers are handled timely and efficiently.
- Prepare quotations in response to requests from customers.
- Organise and manage tender review meetings with the relevant HORIBA departments and or external suppliers
- To assist the Project Management team to investigate and rectify any discrepancies between the equipment’s performance and the specifications agreed with the customer.
- Organise technical exchanges and webinars to promote HD3 local solutions.
- Devise and develop HUK’s business plans for HD3 in conjunction with the Automotive Sales & Applications Manager.
- Continually monitor and analyse sales and support activities relating to HD3 solutions & products.
- Ensure HUK’s HD3 sales activities are harmonised with other HORIBA regions as required, ensuring good communication is established and maintained globally.
- Responsible for organising and delivery of regular training relating to HD3 systems and solutions.
- Keep up to date with relevant legislation and advise customers on product compliance and applicability accordingly.
Skills and Experience:
- Good understanding of industry trends relevant to HORIBA Group (Automotive, Scientific, Medical, Process & Environmental, Energy etc.)
- Strong interest in Automotive, Scientific, Medical, Process & Environmental & Energy industries.
- Relevant experience in initiating, negotiating & closing high value deals.
- Available to travel at short notices domestically & internationally. This could include being out of the country for extended periods (withing reason).
- Full and Current UK driving licence.
· An effective communicator, both with customers and within the company.
· Ability to initiate ideas and see them through to fruition
· The ability to motivate others and work towards shared goals
· Excellent presentation skills and the ability to assimilate information from others easily.
· Self-motivated and able to prioritise and organise own workload
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a wider team
· Tenacious and thorough
· Excellent attention to detail
HORIBA UK offers private medical care, medical cashplan, company pension, shopping discounts and so much more!
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.