HORIBA is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We actively work to increase the accessibility and usability of our website by adhering to many of the available standards and guidelines.
All pages on this site are WCAG AA approved, complying wih all Priority 1 and 2 Guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. These guidelines outline methods for making web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines helps make the web more user friendly for all people.
This site has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for XHTML and CSS. The site displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant XHTML/CSS code means any future browsers will also display it correctly.
While HORIBA strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website.
We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall accessibility. If you should experience any difficulty in accessing the HORIBA website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. On Windows, you can press ALT + an access key; on OS X, you can press Control + an access key.
All pages on this site define the following access keys:
- Access key H will select the 'Home' page link;
- Access key A will select the 'About HORIBA' page link;
- Access key I will select the 'Investor Relations' page link;
- Access key N will select the 'Corporate News' page link;
- Access key P will select the 'Publications' page link;
- Access key Y will select the 'Social Responsibility' page link;
- Access key J will select the 'Careers' page link;
- Access key C will select the 'Contact Us' page link;
- Access key U will select the 'Automotive' page link;
- Access key E will select the 'Process & Environmental' page link;
- Access key M will select the 'Medical Diagnostic' page link;
- Access key O will select the 'Semiconductor' page link;
- Access key T will select the 'Scientific' page link;
- Access key R will select the 'Terms & Conditions' page link;
- Access key B will select the 'Accessibility' page link;
- Access key X will select the 'Sitemap' page link;
- Access key S will select the 'Search' page link;
Linking text has been written to make sense out of context, and, wherever necessary, title attributes which describe the link in greater detail have been added.
All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics are either applied using CSS, or include null ALT attributes.
You may change the font size of this document using the preference-settings of your browser.
For further information on accessibility guidelines and standards refer to the WAI Accessibility Guidelines.