- HORIBA Scientific Presents Young Fluorescence Investigator Award at Biophysical Show. Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Announces New Ultima TCSPC lifetime system, the next generation of turnkey TCSPC Fluorescence Lifetime systems...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific announces the acquisition of the Photon Technology International (PTI) Business... Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Announces New Generation of Turnkey TCSPC Fluorescence Lifetime Systems...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Debuts World’s Fastest Benchtop Fluorometer with a Built-in UV-VIS Spectrophotometer...Read more
- Aqualog CDOM Fluorometer Wins Award as one of Best New Instruments in 2011...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific and NKT Photonics Introduce the World’s First Commercial Integrated Supercontinuum Powered Spectrofluorometers... Read more
- Aqualog®, the only simultaneous absorbance and fluorescence system, measures CDOM (colored dissolved organic matter) in water 100 times faster than previous fluorescence methods...Read more
- World's First 100MHz Picosecond Diode Source With USB Interface and Plug-and-Play Interchangeable Heads ...Read more
Fluorescence Spectroscopy Accessories
HORIBA Scientific offers a variety of Fluorescence Spectroscopy accessories for each spectrofluorometer system. Because of the company's commitment to excellence, the list of accessories continues to expand.
Accessories include quantum-yield systems, automatic titrators, sample-holders for microscopic liquid samples, dewars, optical filters, detectors, polarizers, and more, expanding your accessible wavelength-range, type of sample, temperature of experiment, and environment for the sample, making your fluorescence system as flexible as possible.
See below for our range of Fluorescence Spectroscopy Accessories:
FluoroLog and FluoroMax Accessories
Microsense lets you make accurate, repeatable fluorescence measurements of µL volumes, less than 1/300th of a typical sample!
Simply pipette your sample. No dilution means it can easily be recovered.
Microsense is easy to...
When combined with a HORIBA Fluorometer the Quanta-φ forms the most accurate, versatile and complete luminescence yield system available!
The MicroMax 384 is a microwell-plate reader able to accept plates with up to 384 wells, and connect to FluoroMax® or FluoroLog® spectrofluorometers.
The AutoTitration Injector is used for running automated and batch titrations with precisely controllable and programmable aliquot sizes and mixing speeds.
The SFA-20/SPEX series of stopped-flow rapid-kinetics accessories offers versatility for spectroscopic monitoring of fast reactions in solution.
For phosphorescence or delayed fluorescence measurements, it is sometimes desirable to cool samples to liquid-nitrogen temperature. The FL-1013 LN dewar accessory enables these measurements with Fluorolog and FluoroMax systems.
- Total Internal Reflectance
- Emission Shutter (lid activated)
- Fiber Optic Bundle, 1m, 2m or 5m, bifurcated, randomized
- Cut-on Filter Set
- Filter Kit Set with holder
- Filter Holder
- Four Position Holder, Automated, Thermostatted with Magnetic stirrer
- Single Cell Holder, Thermostatted, Front Face with Magnetic Stirrer
- Solid Sample Holder
- Thermostatted Single Cell Holder with Magnetic Stirrer
- Injection Port
- Red Sensitive Photomultiplier Tube (R928P)
- Polarization Accessory
- Manual L Formatted Polarization Accessory
- R2658 near-IR detector
FluoroCube Options and Accessories
- FluoroSource-CF coaxial nanosecond flashlamp
- FluoroSource-XF sub-microsecond xenon flashlamp
- NanoLED light sources
- SpectraLED light sources
- Manual polarizers
- Motorized polarizers
- Advanced DAS6 decay analysis software modules
- X-Y-Z adjustable sample stage
- Standard right-angle cell holder
- Front-surface cell holder (45deg collection)
- 4-Cell sample turret with integrated stirrers, temperature sensor & facility for recirculating liquid temperature regulation
- Extended height lid for sample chamber to accommodate extended cuvettes
- Refrigerated re-circulating bath
- Cryostat Adapter Kits for Optistat-DN and Optistat-CF
- Quartz fluorescence cell with PTFE stopper - 10mm path length
- Quartz fluorescence cell with PTFE stopper - 2mm path length
- Quartz fluorescence cell with PTFE stopper - 4mm path length
- Quartz fluorescence cell with PTFE stopper - 1mm path length