- HORIBA Scientific announces the acquisition of the Photon Technology International (PTI) Business... Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Announces New Generation of Turnkey TCSPC Fluorescence Lifetime Systems...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Debuts World’s Fastest Benchtop Fluorometer with a Built-in UV-VIS Spectrophotometer...Read more
- Aqualog CDOM Fluorometer Wins Award as one of Best New Instruments in 2011...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific and NKT Photonics Introduce the World’s First Commercial Integrated Supercontinuum Powered Spectrofluorometers... Read more
- Aqualog®, the only simultaneous absorbance and fluorescence system, measures CDOM (colored dissolved organic matter) in water 100 times faster than previous fluorescence methods...Read more
- World's First 100MHz Picosecond Diode Source With USB Interface and Plug-and-Play Interchangeable Heads ...Read more
After exciting a sample, a Fluorometer allow us to obtain and measure various attributes of that sample’s fluorescence, including its intensity, spectral wavelengths and lifetime. The fluorescence of a sample can be an indirect probe of the sample's environment, describing the solvent-solute interactions, inter- and intramolecular interactions, and so on. Fluorescence can be used for both qualitative and quantitative analysis of samples.
Analytical measurements provided by Fluorometers are used in multiple applications including chemistry, biochemistry, medical research, pharmaceuticals, food science, environmental studies and nanotechnology. Fluorescence instruments have been used to examine counterfeit banknotes, materials for optoelectronics, and growth of coral in marine environments.
Our Fluorometers can accommodate any size work-area, and are available as compact or benchtop models, or as large modular systems, to suit your requirements. In addition, our Fluorometers can be coupled to become modular Fluorometer systems, or supercontinuum white-light laser-powered lifetime Fluorometers!
HORIBA’s Fluorometers offer incredibly fast lifetime determinations down to picoseconds, deep UV absorbance and fluorescence excitation from as short as 200 nm in the UV, all the way to near-IR wavelengths of 1000 nm.
See below for our range of Fluorometers, Components and Accessories: