- HORIBA Scientific Presents Young Fluorescence Investigator Award at Biophysical Show. Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Announces New Ultima TCSPC lifetime system, the next generation of turnkey TCSPC Fluorescence Lifetime systems...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific announces the acquisition of the Photon Technology International (PTI) Business... Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Announces New Generation of Turnkey TCSPC Fluorescence Lifetime Systems...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Debuts World’s Fastest Benchtop Fluorometer with a Built-in UV-VIS Spectrophotometer...Read more
- Aqualog CDOM Fluorometer Wins Award as one of Best New Instruments in 2011...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific and NKT Photonics Introduce the World’s First Commercial Integrated Supercontinuum Powered Spectrofluorometers... Read more
- Aqualog®, the only simultaneous absorbance and fluorescence system, measures CDOM (colored dissolved organic matter) in water 100 times faster than previous fluorescence methods...Read more
- World's First 100MHz Picosecond Diode Source With USB Interface and Plug-and-Play Interchangeable Heads ...Read more
Lifetime Fluorescence Spectrofluorometers
Lifetime fluorescence spectroscopy investigates the change in fluorescence over time of a sample when irradiated with UV, visible, or near-IR light. This decay in fluorescence can be measured over a wide time range: from picoseconds to milliseconds and beyond.
Our research-grade fluorescence lifetime spectrofluorometers are compact, benchtop or modular, customizable for any sort of fluorometry, be it fluorescence detection or phosphorescence studies that your research requires.
See below for our range of Fluorescence Lifetime Systems:
The DeltaFlex TCSPC system is one of our Delta series of next generation TCSPC lifetime instrumentation. The DeltaFlex offers the ultimate in flexibility:
Firstly, this system is designed for the measurement of luminescence...
The DeltaPro has taken the complexity of time-correlated single photon counting (TCSPC) and made it simple and affordable so that any lab can exploit the power of fluorescence dynamics using TCSPC. This system enables the...
The Ultima Series of TCSPC systems are optimized for the measurement of short lifetimes, even less than down to 5 ps. They feature the FluoroHub A+ electronics which offer the best electrical timing resolution available (<400fs/point) and ultra-low timing jitter of <3ps RMS.
The Ultima Extreme seamlessly combines our ultrashort lifetime capable FluoroHub A+ and our FluoroCube fluorometer with the high intensity and broad wavelength range of supercontinuum lasers. You can choose ANY excitation wavelength.