- HORIBA Scientific Announces New Generation of Turnkey TCSPC Fluorescence Lifetime Systems...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Debuts World’s Fastest Benchtop Fluorometer with a Built-in UV-VIS Spectrophotometer...Read more
- Aqualog CDOM Fluorometer Wins Award as one of Best New Instruments in 2011...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific and NKT Photonics Introduce the World’s First Commercial Integrated Supercontinuum Powered Spectrofluorometers... Read more
- Aqualog®, the only simultaneous absorbance and fluorescence system, measures CDOM (colored dissolved organic matter) in water 100 times faster than previous fluorescence methods...Read more
- World's First 100MHz Picosecond Diode Source With USB Interface and Plug-and-Play Interchangeable Heads ...Read more
HORIBA Scientific offers a comprehensive suite of TCSPC components for Fluorescence Spectroscopy. Tailor or upgrade your own system using the individual parts offered here, starting with solid-state pulsed laser diodes and puled LED sources, all the way through photon counting detectors and discriminators, as well as software for data-acquisition and analysis.
Our TCSPC add-ons are perfect for single-molecule fluorescence, photon-migration measurements, fluorophore lifetime characterization, study of photovoltaics and many other applications.
See below for our range of Fluorescence TCSPC Components:
The world’s highest performance TCSPC electronics!
The FluoroHub A+ is the perfect tool for research labs routinely measuring fluorescence lifetimes <100ps. The FluoroHub A+ is also the best controller to fully take advantage of the available performance of MCP based TCSPC systems.
DeltaDiodes utilize laser diode and LED technology to generate short optical pulses over a very wide range of repetition rates and wavelengths. Optical pulses as short as 50ps can be generated at repetition rates up to 100MHz.
The NanoLED range is a novel and economical light source system that utilizes laser diode and LED technology to generate short optical pulses over a wide range of repetition rates and wavelengths.
The SpectraLED is a novel light source designed specifically for the measurement of phosphorescence lifetimes. These phosphorescence sources are based on LED technology and the emission wavelengths range from the deep UV to the NIR.
The Fluoro3PS is a versatile benchtop and rack-mountable power supply suitable for use with most photomultiplier detectors with an operating voltage between 0 and 5kV.
The CFD-2G is a hybrid amplifier-discriminator module designed for use with a wide variety of single photon detectors. It is neatly packaged to allow positioning close to the detector in order to minimise signal degradation, and features USB interface for simplified configuration.
The TB-01 contains a high-speed leading-edge discriminator circuit that can be configured to detect positive or negative pulses and to trigger on rising or falling edges.
HORIBA Scientific decay analysis software recovers kinetic information (such as fluorescence lifetime and rotational correlation times) from luminescence decay data by fitting the raw decay data to one of a selection of kinetic models.