- HORIBA Scientific Announces New Generation of Turnkey TCSPC Fluorescence Lifetime Systems...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Debuts World’s Fastest Benchtop Fluorometer with a Built-in UV-VIS Spectrophotometer...Read more
- Aqualog CDOM Fluorometer Wins Award as one of Best New Instruments in 2011...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific and NKT Photonics Introduce the World’s First Commercial Integrated Supercontinuum Powered Spectrofluorometers... Read more
- Aqualog®, the only simultaneous absorbance and fluorescence system, measures CDOM (colored dissolved organic matter) in water 100 times faster than previous fluorescence methods...Read more
- World's First 100MHz Picosecond Diode Source With USB Interface and Plug-and-Play Interchangeable Heads ...Read more
The NanoLED range is a novel and economical light source system that utilizes pulsed laser diode and LED technology to generate short optical pulses over a wide range of repetition rates and wavelengths. Optical pulses as short as 70ps can be generated at repetition rates up to 1MHz.
The NanoLED package consists of a NanoLED controller and a range of interchangeable NanoLED sources, each designed to be used over a specific wavelength range. LED based sources generate nanosecond pulses, while laser diode based sources generate picosecond pulses.
Each NanoLED source contains adjustable collection optics and a bayonet mounting flange to make incorporation into any optical system easy. Dedicated drive electronics in each NanoLED source means that plug-n-play operation is possible across the NanoLED range. A synchronisation output allows straightforward triggering of your existing data acquisition electronics.
HORIBA Scientific now offers a choice of two NanoLED controllers. The NanoLED-C2 is the bench-top module for stand-alone operation, and the FluoroHub-NL is our software controlled plug-in accessory card designed for use with the FluoroHub controller module.
- TCSPC excitation source
- Fluorescence spectroscopy
- Detector response testing
- DNA sequencing
- Biomedical screening
- Replacement of mode-locked laser and flashlamps in low cost or portable applications
- Interchangeable NanoLED heads – “plug-and-play” operation even between LED and laser heads
- Clean pulse profiles
- Gold plated casing for minimized electromagnetic emission
- Selectable NIM or TTL synchronization output
- Sync delay control allows quick adjustment of sync output relative to optical pulse (up to 200ns)
Manufactured by HORIBA Scientific
10kHz, 20kHz, 50kHz, 100kHz, 250kHz, 500kHz, 1MHz
Selectable format: NIM-compatible (-0.8Vpp 50Ω) or TTL-compatible (+2Vpp 50Ω)
2-pin connector (included). Contacts must be short-circuited to enable emission.
Keyswitch control of Emission, operating parameters edited using supplied software and stored in non-volatile memory.
USB 2.0. 32-bit and 64-bit drivers are provided and the control panel software operates on all versions of Windows from XP onward.
110V to 240V AC, 50/60Hz, 100VA
+5ºC to +30ºC
Weight & Dimensions
Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.
785 ± 20nm
830 ± 20nm
980 ± 20nm
1310 ± 20nm
New laser heads are continually under development — contact HORIBA Scientific for other wavelengths
Note - Pulse width refers to optical pulse duration; in TCSPC the prompt FWHM is also a function of detector TTS. The values given are for guidance only and the exact characteristics are dependent on the individual diode.
- Linearly polarised emission – polarisation angle continually variable.
740 ± 20nm
New LED heads are continually under development — contact HORIBA Scientific for other wavelengths.
- Adjustable focusing lens
- Unpolarised output
- Shorter pulse widths available on request for certain LEDs (?<370nm)
Bandpass filters are available at most wavelengths.
Filter mount for NanoLED sources
Filter and mount for NanoLED-265 source, 25nm bandwidth, 20% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-280 source, 25nm bandwidth, 20% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-295
Filter and mount for NanoLED-310 source, 10nm bandwidth, 15% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-330 source, 10nm bandwidth, 20% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-340 source, 10nm bandwidth, 25% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-360 source, 10nm bandwidth, 25% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-370 source, 10nm bandwidth, 25% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-375L source, 6nm bandwidth, 90% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-390 source, 10nm bandwidth, 30% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-405L source, 10nm bandwidth, 90% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-440L source, 10nm bandwidth, 90% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-450 source, 10nm bandwidth, 45% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-460 source, 10nm bandwidth, 45% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-470L source, 10nm bandwidth, 90% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-495 source, 10nm bandwidth, 45% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-560 source, 10nm bandwidth, 50% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-590 source, 10m bandwidth, 50% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-605 source, 10nm bandwidth, 50% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-625 source, 10nm bandwidth, 50% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-635L source, 8nm bandwidth, 90% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-650L source, 13 nm bandwidth, 90% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-670L source, 10nm bandwidth, 55% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-730 source, 10nm bandwidth, 50% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-740 source, 10nm bandwidth, 50% transmittance
Filter and mount for NanoLED-830L soruce, 10nm bandwidth, 50% transmittance