- HORIBA Scientific Presents Young Fluorescence Investigator Award at Biophysical Show. Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Announces New Ultima TCSPC lifetime system, the next generation of turnkey TCSPC Fluorescence Lifetime systems...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific announces the acquisition of the Photon Technology International (PTI) Business... Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Announces New Generation of Turnkey TCSPC Fluorescence Lifetime Systems...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Debuts World’s Fastest Benchtop Fluorometer with a Built-in UV-VIS Spectrophotometer...Read more
- Aqualog CDOM Fluorometer Wins Award as one of Best New Instruments in 2011...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific and NKT Photonics Introduce the World’s First Commercial Integrated Supercontinuum Powered Spectrofluorometers... Read more
- Aqualog®, the only simultaneous absorbance and fluorescence system, measures CDOM (colored dissolved organic matter) in water 100 times faster than previous fluorescence methods...Read more
- World's First 100MHz Picosecond Diode Source With USB Interface and Plug-and-Play Interchangeable Heads ...Read more
Fluorescence Microfluorometry and Mapping
Fluorescence microfluorometry combines the spatial resolution and light collection of a microscope with the analytical power of spectrofluorometry. Unlike conventional fluorescence microscopy which gives images at one or several wavelength bands, our microfluorometry solutions can give you complete steady state spectra or lifetime from any point in the image.
Our microfluorometry lines include solutions based on your microscope or complete turn-key systems. Units can be as basic as collecting spectra from a single point to complete mapping solutions whereby the sample is scanned over the x- and y-directions on a precision microscope stage while measuring a spectrum or lifetime at each point.
Fluorescence microfluorimetry is used for intra- and intercellular biochemistry, PV efficiency analysis, crystal structure of geological specimens, nanotechnology and nanoparticles, materials science, textiles, quality-control of pharmaceuticals, even detection of anomalous features on counterfeit banknotes.
We offer a range of options for adding a microscope to any of our steady state fluorometers. We can supply a complete system including a microscope, or connect to most existing microscopes. Either way, we can supply a simple option that collects a spectrum from a single point or upgrade to a complete mapping solution.
DeltaMyc is a very affordable complete confocal FLIM solution available as both an upright and inverted microscope, ideal for applications ranging from materials studies to even live cell biological samples. Time resolved fluorescence microscopy can reveal dynamic events such as energy transfer and molecular binding on the micron-scale.
PTI EasyRatioPro is the most comprehensive system for measuring intracellular calcium, sodium, magnesium ion concentrations or pH and membrane potential. PTI EasyRatioPro includes all the tools required for image acquisition, analysis and calibration of intracellular dyes or intrinsic fluorophores
PTI EasyRatioPro embodies the latest innovations in resolution, sensitivity and speed to deliver unprecedented image quality and price/performance value. Unique high speed image streaming feature enables measurements impossible with any other system. Our patented Warp Drive tactic controller makes real time operation and optimization incredibly intuitive. The system offers abundant channel wavelength count and I/O capacity, and, of course, PTI EasyRatioPro is continuously updated to support the latest new cameras and peripherals. In short, PTI EasyRatioPro gives you new levels of control of your imaging world.
PTI RatioMaster is the most comprehensive system for measuring intracellular calcium, sodium, magnesium ion concentrations or pH and membrane potential. PTI Ratiomaster includes all the tools required for data acquisition, analysis and calibration of intracellular dyes or intrinsic fluorophores.