- HORIBA Scientific Announces New Ultima TCSPC lifetime system, the next generation of turnkey TCSPC Fluorescence Lifetime systems...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific announces the acquisition of the Photon Technology International (PTI) Business... Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Announces New Generation of Turnkey TCSPC Fluorescence Lifetime Systems...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific Debuts World’s Fastest Benchtop Fluorometer with a Built-in UV-VIS Spectrophotometer...Read more
- Aqualog CDOM Fluorometer Wins Award as one of Best New Instruments in 2011...Read more
- HORIBA Scientific and NKT Photonics Introduce the World’s First Commercial Integrated Supercontinuum Powered Spectrofluorometers... Read more
- Aqualog®, the only simultaneous absorbance and fluorescence system, measures CDOM (colored dissolved organic matter) in water 100 times faster than previous fluorescence methods...Read more
- World's First 100MHz Picosecond Diode Source With USB Interface and Plug-and-Play Interchangeable Heads ...Read more
Steady-State Fluorescence Spectrofluorometers
Steady-State Fluorescence Spectroscopy investigates the long-term average Fluorescence of a sample when irradiated with UV, Visible or near-IR Light.
Our research-grade Steady-State Spectrofluorometers are compact, benchtop or modular, customizable for any sort of Fluorometry, be it Fluorescence detection or Phosphorescence studies that your research requires.
See below for our range of Steady-State Fluorescence Systems:
New PTI QuantaMaster™ 8000 Series – Modular Research Steady-State and Lifetime Fluorescence Systems
The PTI QuantaMaster™ 8000 series of steady state, lifetime, and lifetime spectrofluorometers offer the worlds highest sensitivity specification, plus many unique benefits.
The FluoroMax is a compact spectrofluorometer from HORIBA Scientific, yet it offers the ultimate sensitivity in fluorescence investigations as well as features not found in most table-top fluorescence detection systems.
The Fluorolog®-3 spectrofluorometer is the ultimate in modular research system, designed to perform analyses over the ultraviolet and visible regions of the spectrum as well as far into the IR.
The Fluorolog Extreme seamlessly combines our fluorometers with the high intensity and broad wavelength range of the supercontinuum lasers made by NKT Photonics.
The only simultaneous absorbance and fluorescence system for water quality analysis!. Aqualog now offers new deep UV absorbance and fluorescence excitation from 200 nm, in addition to a fully automated sample queue tool to facilitate continuous data acquisition, analysis and export for immediate multivariate analysis with the Solotm package from our partner, Eigenvector Research, Inc.
Optimized for near-IR emissions of nanotubes and quantum dots, our Nanolog® offers the ultimate in research-grade spectroscopic measurements and accessories, and takes full excitation-emission matrix scans in seconds. Included is our unique software for classifying SWNTs and performing energy-transfer calculations.