See us at
- IFPAC, 25 - 27 Jan 2016, Arlington, VA, USA
- ACS Spring, 13 - 15 March 2016, San Diego, CA, USA
- American Physical Society(APS), 14 - 18 March 2016, Baltimore, MD, USA
- Microscopy & Microanalysis(M&M), 25 - 28 July 2016, Columbus, Ohio
- 65th Annual Conference on Applications of X-Ray Analysis, 1 - 5 Aug 2016, Rosemont, IL
- The Great Scientific Exchange(SCIX), 18 - 23 Sept 2016, Minneapolis, MN
- American Vacuum Society (AVS), 6-11 November, Nashville, TN
- Midwestern Association of Forensic Scientists (MAFS), 3 - 7 Oct 2016, Branson, Missouri
HORIBA Scientific is the world leader in Raman spectroscopy, with a long history in the technique. HORIBA Scientific has pioneered systems for Raman spectroscopy, designing and manufacturing them for over four decades. The Raman effect allows fast, non-destructive chemical analysis of solids, powders, liquids, and gases – today, Raman spectroscopy is used in many varied fields, from fundamental research through to applied solutions.
We provide complete Raman spectroscopy solutions for analytical measurements, research Raman, UV Raman, QC/QA and industrial Raman applications. These include Raman microscopes, hybrid Raman systems (such as Raman-AFM), modular Raman systems, transmission Raman analysers, dedicated in situ process Raman spectrometers, and miniaturised Raman instruments for high volume OEM manufacture. Our Raman spectroscopy instruments are used in universities, research laboratories, and production lines across the world.