See us at
- IASIM 2016, 6th conference in spectral imaging, July 3-6, 2016, Chamonix, France
- Microscopy & Microanalysis(M&M), 25 - 28 July 2016, Columbus, Ohio
- ICORS, August 14-19, 2016, Fortaleza, Brazil
- ECOSS, 28 August - 2 Sept, 2016, Grenoble, France
- 65th Annual Conference on Applications of X-Ray Analysis, 1 - 5 Aug 2016, Rosemont, IL
- The Great Scientific Exchange(SCIX), 18 - 23 Sept 2016, Minneapolis, MN
- Midwestern Association of Forensic Scientists (MAFS), 3 - 7 Oct 2016, Branson, Missouri
- Ecole Thématique CNRS GFSV, 9-14 Octobre, 2016, Ile de Porquerolles, France
- American Vacuum Society (AVS), 6-11 November, Nashville, TN
HORIBA Scientific is the world leader in Raman spectroscopy, with a long history in the technique. HORIBA Scientific has pioneered systems for Raman spectroscopy, designing and manufacturing them for over four decades. The Raman effect allows fast, non-destructive chemical analysis of solids, powders, liquids, and gases – today, Raman spectroscopy is used in many varied fields, from fundamental research through to applied solutions.
We provide complete Raman spectroscopy solutions for analytical measurements, research Raman, UV Raman, QC/QA and industrial Raman applications. These include Raman microscopes, hybrid Raman systems (such as Raman-AFM), modular Raman systems, transmission Raman analysers, dedicated in situ process Raman spectrometers, and miniaturised Raman instruments for high volume OEM manufacture. Our Raman spectroscopy instruments are used in universities, research laboratories, and production lines across the world.