Obtain a higher availability for your test system and save costs!
HORIBA has set out to continually extend the performance of the STARS Automation Software. In order to offer you all the advantages of the STARS software we have set up the STARS Helpdesk. With a STARS Software maintenance contract, you receive fast and qualified technical support as well as the newest releases and features.
It’s as simple as this:
- The test stand PC must have internet access
- The preferred online access is via WebEx®.
- On site services are not included in the service package and will be offered separately on enquiry.
The maintenance contract entitles you to use the STARS Helpdesk from Monday to Friday, from 08:00 - 17:00 and includes:
- Assistance in the interpretation of fault reports and error of the STARS Automation system
- Diagnosis of faults and errors in the software
- Providing patches and workarounds for bug fixing
- Providing updates for each current release
- You can reach us on our 24 hour service hotline
- Our STARS experts at the Helpdesk give you prompt and professional help
- Our expert team works together with you on your test system online via remote maintenance
- You ensure a higher availability of your test system
- You save up to 80% of the costs incomparison with the usual service deployment
- You receive all software releases and are always kept up to date with the current state of developments