FluorEssence™ for Windows® sets a new standard for fluorescence software. FluorEssence™ merges spectrofluorometer data-acquisition directly to the famous processing power of Origin® software.
Simple clicks let you select a scan type, accessory or bring back a complete experimental set-up.
Revolutionize the Way You Operate Your Spectrofluorometer:
- Simplified windows make data-acquisition intuitive even to the casual user.
- With detector algebra, assemble input signals from different detectors into unique equations (including arithmetic or transcendental functions) that produce data in a format tailored to your application.
- Select the special Real Time Control (RTC) window to optimize your run parameters before actually scanning.
- Free video tutorials make FluorEssence™ even easier to learn.
- Run a variety of accessories including polarizers, microwell-plate readers, temperature baths, autotitrators, phosphorimeters, and more.
- Automatic correction for blanks and lamp output.
- Change units for temperature, wavelength, and slit-width with the click of a mouse.
FluorEssence™ also includes the powerful processing and data-management tools of Origin® to streamline your laboratory’s operation.
Data-viewing, plotting, processing and management are all available, including extensive import and export facilities, view manipulation and creation, arithmetic applications, peak-picking and integration, data-management and much more!
- Data views in Workbook formats, keeping graphs, tables and notes together for each experiment
- Zooming and scaling
- Contour maps and profiles from 3D plots
- Integration/DerivativeFit fluorescence data to Gaussian, Lorentzian, and custom curves
- Standard arithmetic
- 3D perspective
- Excitation/emission correction
- Interpolation and extrapolation
- Blank subtraction
- PLQY calculator wizard (for use with Quanta-Phi accessory)