- Groove frequencies ranging from 80 to 3400 g/mm
- Spectral ranges: from 60 to 800 nm
- Diffraction efficiency optimized for UV, or Vis, or NIR
- Radius of curvature : from 112 to 1500 mm
- Dimensions: from 30 x 30 mm
For customers in need of larger dimensions, HJY can record a custom-made holographic grating master specifically for replication.
Fig. 2: Typical efficiency curve* for 531 06, 2400 l/mm, 200-400 nm
*This efficiency curve is absolute theoretical efficiency, calculated using rigorous electromagnetic theory, taking into account the true groove profiles of manufactured gratings measured with an atomic force microscope (AFM).