A-TEEM™ Molecular Fingerprinting Video
Aqualog Data Stream and Sipper Video
Spectroscopy in :60 - FAST -01 Autosampler
EEM Acquisition Speed Comparison Video
- Compact optical spectrometer based on simultaneous Absorbance-Transmission fluorescence Excitation Emission Matrix (A-TEEMTM) spectroscopy
- A column free chromatograph that is much faster and easier to operate than traditional analytical techniques
- Provides inter and intra-lab comparability with NIST traceable corrected spectra
- Much better sensitivity than IR or Raman spectroscopy (ppm/ppb range depending on the fluorescent molecule)
- Optimized experiment set-up menus minimize user configuration time
- Methods and batch protocols for automating multiple sample measurement
- Easy connectivity to third party chemometric analysis software such as Solo_Predictor from Eigenvector Research Inc.
- HORIBA Multi-Model Predictor dashboard for enhanced industrial applications
- Automated titrator accessory
- Automated sipper accessory
NEW HORIBA Multi-Model Predictor Tool
HORIBA Instruments is pleased to introduce a new software tool designed to automate multivariate and machine learning analysis workflows for industrial QC/QA applications of HORIBA’s patented Aqualog Absorbance- Transmission fluorescence Excitation Emission Matrix (A-TEEM™) spectrometer.
Key Applications of HMMP Tool
- Wine and Grape Quality Chemistry (phenolics, anthocyanins, tannins, sulfites etc..)
- Water Contamination (oil, algae and other materials)
- Grain mold and odor compounds
- Pharmaceuticals (Drugs, Vaccines, Cell Media)
- Olive Oil adulteration and spoilage
- Dietary supplement adulteration
Key Features and Benefits
- Easy, Rapid Operator Level Analysis
- Facilitated Administration of Method Model Development and Editing
- Complete Parameter Profile and Classification Reports
- Compatible with Laboratory Information Management Systems
- HMMP Add-In Fully Integrated into Eigenvector Inc. Solo/Solo+Mia and Exclusively Activated and Supported by HORIBA Instruments Inc.
NEW A-TEEM™ technology
A-TEEM technology uses absorbance, transmittance and EEM data to fingerprint molecules with high specificity and ultrahigh-sensitivity at a 6 million nm/min emission scan rate!
All colored molecules exhibit unique molecular absorbance and transmittance spectra; many colored molecules also exhibit unique fluorescence excitation and emission spectra that can be measured as an excitation-emission matrix (EEM). Simultaneously combining Absorbance–Transmission and EEM is a new technique (A-TEEM) that provides a distinct molecular fingerprint with numerous potential applications.
Aqualog combines an ultrafast CCD that’s up to 4,000 times faster than traditional PMT-based fluorometers, with our new A-TEEM technology so you can easily and effectively identify, quantify and understand individual organic compounds in complex mixtures in minutes. A-TEEM has already proven in many cases to be more effective in protein, vaccine, wine and water research, quality and process applications than HPLC and vibrational spectroscopy.
NEW Automatic Sipper Accessory
New for our Aqualog® A-TEEM™ spectrometer, the Aqualog automatic sipper accessory handles sampling from a single source, in addition to dispensing rinsing solutions, detergents and controlling reverse-flow drainage The 4-sample changer unitconnects to the main sipper unit to enable sampling of up to 4 sources.
The sipper offers convenient installation and operation, with built-in automatic cleaning, leak detection and protection. It is fully integrated into the new Aqualog 4.0 software for batch analysis and has a variety of uses in water, pharmaceutical, beverage phenolics and many other applications.
When used at a water treatment plant, the sipper and four channel accessory enable the Aqualog to automatically extract and monitor raw, settled and finished water samples. Each sample changer unit is compatible with overflow and filtration devices, serving up to 4 independent water treatment plant sources..
NEW Fast-01 Autosampler Accessory
The Fast-01 can be configured to use a variety of sample-vials and racks to meet your application needs and enables complete temperature control. Sample vial repeats and injection volumes are easily facilitated with the Aqualog 4.2+ software, which also offers preconfigured blank files.
All data files can be exported with ISO-formatted time-date stamping and user-configurable Sample ID and repeat codes.
All aspects of the Fast-01 hardware control are at your fingertips, with key real-time access features to facilitate the configuration and execution of your batch experiments, as well as priming, cleaning and maintenance.