Ambient Ozone Monitor
The APOA-370 continuously monitors atmospheric ozone concentrations using a cross flow modulated ultraviolet absorption method. The APOA-370 employs an independent, internal dry-method sampling device to achieve the highest levels of sensitivity and accuracy. The dry method, due to its minimal maintenance requirements and capability of continuously monitoring and instantaneously analyzing gases in their unaltered state, has been a preferred method for monitoring the atmospheric pollution.
• Cross-flow modulated ultra-violet absorption detector; Low range: 0-0.1 ppm F.S.
• Heated de-ozonizer removes any O3 in the reference gas to:
- Reduce interference
- Eliminate moisture interference
- Prolong life-cycle of the UV lamp
• Only inert materials (glass or PTFE) contact sample.
Non dispersive ultra-violet-absorption method (NDUV)
O3 in ambient air
Standard ranges: 0-0.1/0.2/0.5/1.0 ppm; auto range ~ manual range selectable;
±1.0% of F.S.
±1.0% of F.S.
Sample gas flow rate
Approx. 0.7 L/min
Measured value, range, alarm, maintenance screen
During AIC, zero calibration error, span calibration error, temperature error in ozone separator, light intensity error, etc.
On-screen messages are available in four languages
English, German, French, and Japanese
• 0-1 V/0-10 V/4-20 mA, to be specified (2 systems: either (1) momentary value and integrated or (2) moving average value)
100/110/115/120/220/230/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (to be specified)
430(W) x 550(D) x 221(H) mm
Approx. 20 kg
** Certified to U.S. EPA Reference Method EQOA-0506-160
Do you have any questions or requests? Use this form to contact our specialists. * These fields are mandatory.