A System that Grows with your Department
PrintQuest AFIS is an expandable AFIS solution. The system is modular; as an agency grows; the system grows with it, keeping up with the needs of the agency. The standard PrintQuest AFIS system has based on a single PC architecture.
PrintQuest can be configured on a single Personal Computer with a database as small as 1,000 Ten Print Cards and be configured on a dedicated, rack-mounted or virtual server with a database that numbers in the millions of Ten Print Cards.
In all configurations the software is the same, the only difference is the hardware. As database sizes increase, search times remain at a minimum by adding more AFIS matchers providing more search power. The flexibility of PrintQuest allows for these changes.
Regardless of the configuration, all hardware is standard, off-the-shelf Dell hardware. Unlike many AFIS systems, PrintQuest does not use proprietary hardware. This allows for quick and easy replacement of parts should service be required.
As an individual database grows, agencies find the number of personnel to operate and maintain the system also increases. PrintQuest users can increase the number of workstations, at any time, at any location. Depending on the individual AFIS user roles, an Input Work Station or a Full Work Station can be added to the system. Low Cost Input Work Stations help populate the database. The operator either scans in Ten Print (TP) cards manually or imports them from a Live Scan. The Full Work Station can do everything the Input Work Station can do, in addition to allowing the user to search latent prints in the database, and review the results. The workstations have the option to run in Linux or Windows.
Additionally, PrintQuest AFIS offers Remote AFIS workstations. These workstations are able to be placed in locations outside of the building the PrintQuest database resides. In addition to being deployed in another building, the workstations can be configured on a ruggedized laptop when operations in the field are necessary.
- A second On-Board Hard-Drive is included and a PrintQuest backup function includes the Full Database.
- DVD RW allows the Database to be stored outside the PC. Controlled by PrintQuest.
- An External Hard-Drive is included for scheduled backups of the Full Database. Controlled by PrintQuest.
- Backup on a networked server
Included with Each System
- 2.5 day training on-site (within 3-5 weeks after delivery)
- Support of 3 Events: Modem Factory Remote Support and Phone Support on our 800 Line.
- One Year Warranty
AFIS-APIS Complete System
Dell Precision Tower
- Intel® Xeon Quad Core Processor 3.6GHz
- 16GB RAM
- 2 x 1Tb Serial-ATA (7,200 RPM) HDD
- External 2Tb USB HDD
- NVIDIA® Quadro P620, 4 mP to DP adapters
- Gigabit Ethernet adapter
- 8X DVD RW Drive
- Dell Multimedia Pro Keyboard
- Optical Mouse
- Mouse Pad
- Dell UltraSharp Wide screen Monitor 27”
- Scanner Epson Perfection V600 Photo
- Color Laser Printer Lexmark CS431dn with network capability
- APC Back-UPS Pro 900VA
- Red Hat Linux Operating system Configured
All Computer Specifications are listed here “As Minimums” for the 250K Database.