About the "Chase the Case"
Each month, HORIBA Medical shares a selected hematology clinical case with you in the PDF presentation named "Chase the Case". Every clinical case introduced here is picked up from a real laboratory in the world. It will help in a variety of ways:
- Understanding the pattern of the matrix given by Yumizen H2500 hematology analyzers for various pathological cases.
- As a learning opportunity for biology students.
- HORIBA Medical users can contribute to the “Chase the Case” by submitting clinical cases they obtained. Submit your clinical cases here.
Instructions for download and subscription
- To download a number, you will need to fill out the download form that pops up once you click one of numbers you want download.
- Fill in the form and submit it. You will receive an e-mail shortly after in your e-mail box of the address you registered in the download form.
- Click "Download" button that you will find in this e-mail and save the download item.
- Once the download is complete, you will be also counted as a subscriber of "Chase the Case". You will start to receive it monthly from our E-mailer from the next issue.
NOTE: In case you fill in the form but do not download it by received e-mail, it will not be counted as a subscriber.