Ambient Carbon Monoxide Monitor
The APMA-370 is a device for continuously monitoring CO concentrations using a Non-dispersion cross modulation infrared analysis method. The APMA-370 employs an independent, internal dry-method sampling device to achieve the highest levels of sensitivity and accuracy. The dry method, due to its capability for continuously monitoring and instantaneously analyzing of gas in its unaltered state as well as its minimal maintenance requirements, has been a preferred method for monitoring the atmospheric pollution.
• Cross-flow non-dispersive infrared detector; Low range: 0-5 ppm F.S.
• AS type (anti-shock) interference-compensating detector and purifier for reference gas.
• Reference gas purifier oxidizes CO to CO2 to eliminate interferences.
• Optics remain free of foreign matter with elimination of reflecting mirrors.
Cross flow modulation, non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) absorption technology
CO in ambient air
Standard ranges: 0-10/20/50/100 ppm; 0-5/10/20/50 ppm; auto range ~ manual range selectable; can be operated by remote switching.
±1.0% of F.S.
±1.0% of F.S.
Sample gas flow rate
Measured value, range, alarm, maintenance screen
During AIC, zero calibration error, span calibration error, temperature error in catalyzer, etc.
On-screen messages are available in four languages
English, German, French, and Japanese
• 0-1 V/0-10 V/4-20 mA, to be specified (2 systems: either (1) momentary value and integrated or (2) moving average value)
100/110/115/120/220/230/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (to be specified)
430(W) x 550(D) x 221(H) mm
Approx. 16 kg
** Certified to U.S. EPA Reference Method RFCA
Do you have any questions or requests? Use this form to contact our specialists. * These fields are mandatory.