Click the link below to download the PDF copy:
This procedure is only applicable for LAQUAtwin Na-11, K-11, NO3-11, and Ca-11 models, which have special set-up mode to show reading in mmol/L unit. Note that the mmol/L unit itself is not indicated in the special set-up mode and will not appear on the LCD after following this procedure.
1. Press ON/OFF button to switch off the meter.
2. Press and hold MEAS, CAL, and ON/FF buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.
3. Wait for the meter to display Init.
4. Press and hold MEAS button for 5 seconds. The meter will display ON and switch off automatically.
5. Press MEAS and ON/OFF buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds.
6. Wait for the meter to display unit setting.
7. Press MEAS button repeatedly until both ppm and mg/L units disappear and Unit alone is displayed.
8. Press CAL button repeatedly until the meter switches off.
Do you have any questions or requests? Use this form to contact our specialists.
HORIBA Advanced Techno, Co., Ltd.
31, Miyanonishi-cho, Kisshoin
Minami-ku Kyoto 601-8306 Japan
Tel: +(81) 75 321 7184
Fax: +(81) 75 321 7291
HORIBA Instruments (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
83 Science Park Drive, #02-02A,
The Curie 118258 Singapore
Tel: +65 6 908 9660
Fax: +65 6 745 8155
HORIBA UK Limited Northampton Office
Kyoto Close,Summerhouse Road,
Northampton NN3 6FL UK
Tel: +(44) 1604 542 600
Fax: +(44) 1604 542 699
You might also like to know...