Gas mass flow control and measurement for reference value of PM2.5 measurement

In today’s world air pollution is highlighted more and more as an environmental issue, due to its role in causing damage to human health.

Atmospheric particle matter (PM). PM2.5 particles which are less than 2.5 um diameter are one of the units for atmospheric pollution that need measuring. HORIBA have developed the APDA-375A which can measure the PM 2.5, the system includes a gas mass flow measurement system.

Gas Mass Flow controller ("MFC") ensures accurate gas control with good repeatability if the temperature and pressure changes due to the environment changing, this is a very important for air pollution measurement equipment.

HORIBA can offer suitable fluid control systems according to customer specification.

Related Products


Pressure Insensitive Mass Flow Module

more D700MG

Ultra Highly Reliable, Repeatable and High-Speed Precision Mass Flow Control Module for Critical Semiconductor Manufacturing Process

more DZ-100

Ultra-thin Mass Flow Controller

more EC-5000 Series

Exhaust Pressure Controller

more FS-3000

Thermal Flow Splitter

more GR-300 Series

Wafer Back Side Cooling System

more LE Series

Large Flow Liquid Source Vaporization Control System

more LF-F/LV-F Series

Digital Liquid Mass Flow Meters / Controllers

more MI-1000/MV-1000

Mixed Injection System Liquid Vaporizers

more MV-2000

Mixed Injection System Liquid Vaporizer

more PV Series

Piezo Actuator Valve

more SEC-400 Series

Mass Flow Controller

more SEC-8000 F/D/E Series

High Temperature Digital Mass Flow Controller

more SEC-E Series

Mass Flow Controller

more SEC-N100 Series

Digital Mass Flow Controller

more SEC-Z500X Series

Multi Range/Multi Gas Digital Mass Flow Controller

more SEC-Z700X Series

Pressure Insensitive Mass Flow Controller

more UR-Z700 Series

Digital Automatic Pressure Regulator

more VC Series

Direct Liquid Injection System

more XF Series

Digital Liquid Mass Flow Meters

Request for quotation

Do you have any questions or requests? Use this form to contact our specialists.