• Auto Ranging for extended curves.
• No purge gases required.
• Maximum 60 calibration curves and 300 data points per curve.
• Calibration curves can be edited after they have been saved.
• Measurement times from 30 – 999 sec.
• Measurement repeats from 1 – 99 times.
• Oxygen correction feature eliminates interference which can affect Sulfur readings.
• Various sample types* [Solids, Liquids, Powders, Pastes, Pellets, and Films] can be measured.
• Can program up to 20 Admin & User accounts.
• User replaceable Kapton window.
• Micrometer adjustment of graphite crystal angle for better sensitivity.
• Stand-alone PC to allow software updates electronically.
• Built-in interlocks to protect end-user from X-rays.
• Silicon Drift Detector/X-ray Beryllium Window.
To read more on the background of the MESA-7220V2, click here.