|X-ray Tube||Pelletier-cooled, Ag anode X-ray tube; 0-12.5kV; 0-2mA|
|Polarizing Mono-chromater||Closed-coupled, doubly curved HOPG crystal reflects Ag Ka radiation for optimal excitation of S and Cl.|
|Si drift Detector||Stable peak positions and spectral resolution (<150 eV) up to an input count rate of 200 kcps.|
|Dynamic Range||1.0 mg/kg - 10% (wt/wt) - (1 ppm - 100,000 ppm). The sample chamber is under vacuum to enhance sensitivity.|
|Vacuum Chamber Window||User replaceable 7.5 mm Kapton window. The detector is also protected by a replaceable safety window between it and the sample cup window.|
|Sample volume||5 mL|
|Included Accessories and Options|
• Keyboard and mouse
|Software||• Create unlimited number of calibrations.|
• On screen diagnostics of all operating parameters.
• An intuitive touch screen based, user interface.
• Ability to easily add new functionality.
• Nominal input voltage: 120-240 V +/- 10%AC, 50/60Hz, 125W
• Simple, touch screen interface with a sealed, field-hardened 8.4” screen (800 x 600 px)
|Weight||21kg (45 lbs.)|
330 mm (Width) x 508 mm (Depth) x 413 mm (Height)
(13 x 20 x 16.25 inches)