All of HORIBA Scientific’s spectroscopic ellipsometers are driven by the powerful and advanced DeltaPsi 2 software. The HORIBA Smart SE and Auto SE spectroscopic ellipsometers also include the intuitive Auto Soft interface, designed for fast and easy routine thin film analysis with just one push of a button.
- Easy-to-use interface
- Fully automated data acquisition, modeling, and reporting through the use of experimental protocols
- Complete analysis results in just seconds!
- Includes over 50 pre-defined experimental protocols
- Auto-calibration and built-in diagnostics
- Ability to create multiple user accounts and to run in either operator or engineer mode
The Auto-Soft interface contains just four icons for easy navigation:
System Control, Experimental Protocol, Data Management, and Maintenance. Also included is an icon to directly link to the advanced DeltaPsi 2 software platform, which is included with every Horiba spectroscopic ellipsometer.
Analyzing data with the Auto-Soft software consists of just three easy steps:
1. Load and align your sample using the system control screen
2. Choose the experimental protocol which best suits your sample
3. Obtain a report of the analysis results in just seconds, complete with a user-defined pass-fail criteria
Powerful and Advanced DeltaPsi 2 Software Platform
The powerful DeltaPsi 2 software platform allows users to create or modify acquisition routines, models, and report templates for use in new or existing experimental protocols. DeltaPsi 2 also provides the user with more advanced functions designed to measure and characterize complex samples such as periodic structures, alloys, anisotropic layers, graded index layers, and much more! For more information on DeltaPsi 2, please click here.