- Machine frame resting on special vibration insulators. No seismic concrete block required.
- DC motor/generator to accelerate the flywheels and to load the test brake with drag torque.
- AC/DC power converter, to feed the DC-motor and power the electrical inertia simulation.
- Safe operation, using protection housing
- Test brake fixture with complete wheel suspension
- Semi-acoustic chamber, for noise investigations
- Compact design
- Modular design, prepared to add in various options
- Low maintenance requirements
- High level of simulation quality
- High level of measurement accuracy
- Standardized components
- Windows-compatible user interface
- Use of standardized evaluation software (MSExcelTM, NI DiademTM)
- Testing the NVH (Noise/Vibration/Harshness) of complete brake systems for passenger cars and light commercial vehicles
- Testing of drum brakes and disc brakes including the vehicle axle
- Definition of the coefficient of friction [µ= Fkt., p H, Temp.]
- Testing of brake noise (Noise/Vibration/Harshness)
- Examination of creep and groan in vehicles with automatic transmission
- Testing of damping measures (noise shims or coating of the friction linings)