- One system for positive & negative pressure
- Highly dynamic, able to change the altitude and temperature in seconds
- Wide altitude range, up to 5000 m
- Mass flow up to 1200 kg/h
- Ultra-high-speed components for the highest accuracy
- High repeatability, ensuring same pressure and temperature at the engine intake and exhaust
- MEDAS is easy to move and can be shared among test cells
- Automatic operation mode for autonomous use
- User friendly touch panel
- High reliability
- High energy efficiency
Easy operation with a touch panel or via remote Access
A touch panel directly integrated into the system ensures handling of MEDAS. This unit gives a quick and easy system overview and reports the current measurement data and parameter settings. MEDAS can be fully controlled with the touch panel. Besides, remote control option via standard interfaces makes integration into test automation systems possible.
MEDAS has an automatic operation mode, being very easy to use and operate, controlling pressure, temperature and mass flow with quick operation from the control touch panel.
Overview of main screen
Overview of measurement screen