Measurement of Sulfur and Chlorine in Petroleum Products
The MESA-7220 is based on the latest advances in Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) technology. It utilizes a proprietary X-ray optical technology and produces a polarized, monochromatic X-ray source. This approach is critical for a user to achieve an ultra low noise background for the best limits of detection for sulfur and chlorine. This provides excellent performance at high concentration (multiple wt.% levels), simultaneous multi-element analysis and applicability over a wide range of sample types, and excellent low ppm capabilities.
*Available in the Americas. For additional information, please contact us.
• Simultaneous elemental analysis.
• One calibration – for multiple petroleum matrices over a wide dynamic range.
• Dynamic Analysis Range: Sulfur: 0.7 mg/kg – 10.0 wt% and Chlorine: 0.6 mg/kg – 10.0 wt%
• Various sample types including liquids, solids,pastes, powders, films, and pellets.
• No purge or combustion gases required.
• Correction for oxygen interference that can effect sulfur results significantly in other analyzers.
• User defined measurement times (90 - 600 seconds.)
• Single digit ppm repeatability achieved on low level samples.
• Multiple Calibration Curve capability with easy storage and retrieval for matrix matching.
• Rugged, user serviceable Kapton Windows.
• Multiple external outputs: Printer, serial I/O, USB (2) and network (RJ-45), (2 USB ports, side and back. PS2 connects, ports for mouse and keyboard,ethernet connections.)
• Accurately measures sulfur and chlorine in the presence of moisture.
|X-ray Tube||Pelletier-cooled, Ag anode X-ray tube; 0-12.5kV; 0-2mA|
|Polarizing Mono-chromater||Closed-coupled, doubly curved HOPG crystal reflects Ag Ka radiation for optimal excitation of S and Cl.|
|Si drift Detector||Stable peak positions and spectral resolution (<150 eV) up to an input count rate of 200 kcps.|
|Dynamic Range||1.0 mg/kg - 10% (wt/wt) - (1 ppm - 100,000 ppm). The sample chamber is under vacuum to enhance sensitivity.|
|Vacuum Chamber Window||User replaceable 7.5 mm Kapton window. The detector is also protected by a replaceable safety window between it and the sample cup window.|
|Sample volume||5 mL|
|Included Accessories and Options|
• Keyboard and mouse
|Software||• Create unlimited number of calibrations.|
• On screen diagnostics of all operating parameters.
• An intuitive touch screen based, user interface.
• Ability to easily add new functionality.
• Nominal input voltage: 120-240 V +/- 10%AC, 50/60Hz, 125W
• Simple, touch screen interface with a sealed, field-hardened 8.4” screen (800 x 600 px)
|Weight||21kg (45 lbs.)|
330 mm (Width) x 508 mm (Depth) x 413 mm (Height)
(13 x 20 x 16.25 inches)
Do you have any questions or requests? Use this form to contact our specialists. * These fields are mandatory.