Fuel Flow Measurement Systems
Measuring a vehicle’s fuel flow requires a precise system which can run stationary and transient tests. It must also be able to offer high reproducibility and run cycle measurements under real operational conditions, including WLTP. Our FQ Series of fuel flow measurement systems offers a highly precise method of measuring various fuel types, and covers the full range from small engines (incl. single-cylinder research engines) up to heavy-duty engines with up to 5000 kW.
With the choice of two different measurement principles – the positive displacement principle and the Coriolis measurement principle – the systems are suited for a wide range of applications. These applications include durability, mapping, and performance testing as well as climatic and emissions tests.
The delta pressure principle enables highly accurate measurements, even at very low consumption rates and is particularly suitable for highly dynamic measurements. This makes the DP systems ideal for demanding research and development applications. The Coriolis measurement technology allows for the continuous and precise measurement of the fuel flow by directly measuring the mass flow. It is ideally suited for all kind of dynamic and static measurements applications.
• Measurement of various fuel types: diesel, gasoline, ethanol, E-fuels (FQ-3xxx series)
• Measuring range from 0.2 l/h to 400 l/h (300 kg/h)
• Temperature control range from -30°C to 80°C
• Data communication with up to 100 Hz
• Continuous evaluation of statistical characteristics
• Choice of measurement principle (depending on testing application)
• Measurement of various fuel types such as e-fuels, diesel, gasoline
• Standard interfaces for easy automation integration
• Wide range of optional modules
• Automated ventilation and purge function
• Automated fuel exchange
• Optional integrated plausibility check module
• High precision, even at low consumption levels
• High measurement repeatability
Fuel Flow Measurement Systems for Light-duty Engines
|Measuring Range [kg/h]||150||225||250|
|Engines up to [kw]||300||400||400|
|Fuel circulation range [l/h]||360||up to 450||up to 450|
|Fuel temperature range [°C]||-60||-30°C to 80||-30°C to 80|
|Fuel temperature stability [°C]||±0.1||±0.05||±0.05|
|Dynamic [Hz]||up to 10||Up to 100||Up to 100|
Fuel Flow Measurement Systems for Heavy-duty Engines
|Measuring Range [kg/h]||300||250||1 000|
|Engines up to [kw]||1 500||1 500||5 000|
|Fuel circulation range [l/h]||Up to 960||Up to 960||Up to 4 000|
|Fuel temperature range [°C]||-30°C to 80||-30°C to 80||15 to 80|
|Fuel temperature stability [°C]||±0.05||±0.05||±1|
|Dynamic [Hz]||Up to 100||Up to 20||Up to 100|
Sie haben Fragen oder Wünsche? Nutzen Sie dieses Formular, um mit unseren Spezialisten in Kontakt zu treten. * Diese Felder sind Pflichtfelder.