Total Halogen and Sulfur Analyzer
The XPLORER-TX/TS is a microcoulometric combustion analyzer for the analysis of total halogens and total sulfur. The small footprint allows it to blend into every laboratory environment, whether it is in R & D, refinery, chemical, or petroleum applications. This next generation analyzer surpasses all others in its class in performance. It is robust, precise and ideal for harsh testing environments.
To learn more about the XPLORER series, please visit our Sulfur-in-Oil videos page.
*Available in the Americas. For additional information, please contact us.
• Ultra-low detection limits, high stability and reliability due to the temperature controlled detectors and feedback control loop.
• A compact design with the smallest footprint in the market.
• Short start-up time. (Less than 15 minutes from standby mode).
• Fast and precise measurement of liquids, solids, and gases (including LPGs).
• Automation available for each type of measurement.
• Intuitive user interface and operational software.
• Complies with international standards like:
ASTM, ISO, EN and IP.
• Full automation available with autosamplers.
• Easy generation of sample lists and application methods.
• Low maintenance due to optimized combustion and proper conditioning.
Dimensions (w x h x d)
36 x 27.2 x 69 cm (14.2 x 10.7 x 27.2 in.)
27 kg (59.5 lbs) without furnace tube and introduction module
100-240 V, 50-60 hz
|Power requirement (maximum)||1.15KW|
|Gas connections||1/8" Swagelok|
|Gases required||Oxygen 99.6% (2.6), Argon 99.998% (4.8) or Helium 99.99%|
|Input gas pressure||3-10 bar, adjustable|
|Internal gas pressure||1.8 bar, adjustable|
|Furnace voltage||Dual zone, low voltage|
|Furnace temperature (max)||1150°C (2102°F)|
|Furnace cooling||Pulling fan with auto control|
|Sample introduction||Quartz boat|
|Boat driver||Software controlled, adjustable|
|Slider/shutter driver||Software controlled, adjustable|
|Detector||SMD, Digital coulometer|
|Detector accuracy||Better than 2% CV|
|Titration cell conditioning||Temperature controlled, adjustable|
|Ambient temperature||5-35°C (41-95°F) non-condensing|
Do you have any questions or requests? Use this form to contact our specialists. * These fields are mandatory.