The HD product family is available with various cooling concepts. Pure air cooling allows easy installation on low-power machines of the HD product range. The high power AC machines are equipped with water cooling as well as a radial fan.
The HD LC (Heavy Duty Liquid Cooled) series of loading units feature especially powerful torques. They benefit from low noise levels as a result of liquid cooling. In addition, they generate less heat in test rooms due to heat dissipation via the coolant.
- Wide power range from 255 kW up to 1,000 kW for all kinds of heavy-duty test applications
- Highest rated torques up to 5,150 Nm
- Lower power dynamometers are air cooled for easy installation and upgrading of existing test cells
- High power motors are equipped with a radial fan combined with water cooling
- Liquid Cooled (LC) version with heat exchanger for better heat dissipation and for noise sensitive applications (NVH)
- Measuring flange for highest torque measurement accuracy of real shaft torque