- Simple analysis operation with no preparation required and non-destructive analysis.
- Measurement points can be accessed quickly through high-precision optical observation, even in the microscopic range.
- Complete with a variety of image analysis software.
Clear and High-speed Image Mapping
- Shortened analysis time facilitates efficient measurement work.
- X-ray images with very little noise allow for even clearer observation.
Clear Optical Image Observation and Coaxial X-ray Irradiation
- Equipped with three kinds of illumination: coaxial, around and transmitted. Combining coaxial and around illuminations enables clear observation of samples with areas that are uneven, mirrored, etc.
- Coaxial, perpendicular X-ray exposure and optical image observation prevent the measurement position of samples from becoming misaligned.
Employing of imaging technology based on Raman imaging technique
Highlighting a certain element as a characteristic point simplifies detection of foreign material, obstacles, etc.
A New Solution in Foreign Material Analysis
Foreign material is detected quickly through high-speed screening and highlighting through imaging processing. Additionally, the high resolution X-ray beam enables detailed analysis of elements contained in foreign material. This series of foreign material analyses can be completed with a single unit, up to the level of several ten μm.
■ Analysis of Foreign Material in Films
Even difficult to visually confirm foreign materials can be detected and analyzed while checking optical observation images with high resolution of them after elemental mapping screening.
■ Analysis of Hydrous Samples
Enables measurement of hydrous samples and foreign materials can be detected through image processing.