Total Nitrogen and Sulfur Analyzer
The XPLORER-NS was developed as a total nitrogen/total sulfur combustion analyzer, capable of handling fully automated applications for liquids, solids, and gases (including LPG samples.) Changing from the liquids & gas module to the solids module has never been easier. Just push one button and the liquids module is automatically retracted from the heated zone. No clamps or manual locks required.
• Ultra-low detection limit, high stability and reliability due to the temperature controlled detectors and feedback control loop.
• Compact design, with the smallest footprint in the market.
• Short start-up time. (Less than 15 minutes from standby mode).
• Fast and precise measurement of liquids, solids, and gases (including LPGs).
• Automation available for each type of measurement.
• Easy to use and intuitive user interface and operational software.
• Simultaneous analysis of nitrogen & sulfur.
• Fast and easy switching between modules, resulting in high productivity.
• Complies with international standards like: ASTM, ISO, EN and IP.
• Fully automated creation of calibration curves from a single stock solution with the optional ARCHIE.
• Fast generation of sample lists and application methods.
• Low maintenance due to optimal combustion and the proper conditioning of the resulting gases produces near zero downtime.
Dimensions (width x height x depth) 36 x 27.2 x 69 cm (14.2 x 10.7 x 27.2 in.)
Weight 32 kg (70.5 lbs) without furnace tube and introduction module
Voltage 100-240 V, 50-60 hz
Power requirement (max) 1.15KW
Gas Connectors ⅛” Swagelok
Gases required Oxygen 99.6%, Argon 99.998% or Helium 99.99%
Input gas pressure 3-10 bar (45-145 PSI)
Internal gas pressure 1.8 bar, adjustable
Furnace voltage Dual zone, low voltage
Furnace temperature (max) 1150 °C (2102 °F)
Furnace cooling Pulling fan with auto control
Sample introduction Solid or liquid by boat, Liquid by direct injection, Gases and LPGs by GLS
Sample size Solids: 5-1000 mg; Liquids: 100 μL; Gas; 10 ml; LPG; 100 μL
Semi-automatic boat/syringe driver Software controlled, programmable method file
Slider/shutter driver Software controlled
Detector Nitrogen Chemiluminescence
Detector Sulfur Xenon pulsed UV-fluorescence AFC Technology
Detector accuracy Better than 2% CV
Detector conditioning Temperature controlled, adjustable
Vacuum pump Internal 24 volt DC
Software dot.NET-based, TEIS software
Ambient temperature 5-35 °C (41-95 °F) noncondensing
Do you have any questions or requests? Use this form to contact our specialists. * These fields are mandatory.