- Reduced Sizes for More Flexible Layout
The CS-600F monitor is compact in size; height has been reduced by 36%, volume by 40%, and the space required by the cell cables by 46% compared to previous models (CS-100F1 series).
The light source unit and monitor main body can be installed remotely and in separate locations, which allows installation flexibility based on the locations of chemical solution unit and cleaning equipment.
- High-stability, In-line Measurement of High Temperature Chemical Solutions (20 to 80℃)
The all-new optical system and improved processing algorithms enable in-line measurement of high temperature chemical solutions, a critical step for leading-edge wet processes. This eliminates the need to cool-down the chemical sample., HORIBA’s CS-600F provides a high-stability, enables more efficient and precise chemical solution management.
- Significantly Reduced Background Correction Frequency
The regular correction frequency is significantly reduced compared to the previous model (CS-100F1 Series), which in turn significantly reduces unit downtime and greatly contributes to improved throughput.
- A Single Monitor is Capable of Measuring Up to Six Types of Chemical Solutions (solution types or ranges)
A single monitor can measure up to six types of chemical solutions (solution types or ranges). Solution types and ranges can be freely specified, enabling the CS-600F to meet a wide variety of monitoring requirements.
- Capable of Outputting Measured Values of Up to Six Components (Serial Output)
The previous model (CS-100F1 Series) was able to output four components (serial output). This new model can output up to six components through the serial output. Analog output of new model is four components versus two on the previous model.