Register now for our upcoming webinar with Spectroscopy Magazine:
Compliance Solutions for Using A-TEEM Spectroscopy in GMP Labs
Thursday, December 7 at 11:00 a.m EST / 8:00 a.m PST /
A-TEEM (Absorbance-Transmittance Excitation Emission Matrix) is a spectroscopic technique that can be used to evaluate and fingerprint complex mixtures. This technique combines the selectivity of separation at the speed of spectroscopy, but until now, did not fully meet the needs for GMP lab environments. The A-TEEM Compliance Package is now available from HORIBA and enables A-TEEM to be used in a GMP environment. Discussion points will be around both the pharmaceutical applications of A-TEEM and the details of the compliance package for GMP labs. The compliance package webinar includes discussion on:
- The Aqualog A-TEEM spectrometer
- IQ/OQ documentation and procedures
- EzPAT OPC UA Server for PAT Software control of A-TEEM acquisitions
- A-TEEM Direktor multivariate analysis software with A-TEEM specific guided workflow
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the compliance solutions for A-TEEM acquisitions.
- Learn what the compliance solutions for A-TEEM data analysis are.
- How A-TEEM is used in GMP Labs for pharmaceutical analysis
Who Should Attend:
- Pharma/Biopharma R&D
- Process Chemists/Spectroscopists
- PAT Knowledge Masters