- Low sample flow rate but fast response.
Whilst maintaining high accuracy by the use of a high performance compact gas cell.
Multi-point exhaust sampling and ideal for catalyst evaluation in combination with a simulated exhaust gas generator.
- Approx. 50%*2 smaller footprint and reduced weight in comparison to a conventional laboratory FTIR.
More Flexibility in cell layout and easier access for maintenance.
- At the Core of the Instrument - In-House Knowledge
The analyzer is the core of an emission measurement system and the key to accurate measurement. HORIBA maintains excellent quality by manufacturing analyzers “in-house” and designs for operation & maintenance efficiency.
*2 Compared to our conventional product
- Evaluation of catalysts, SCR systems and NOx traps
- Evaluation of biofuel exhaust (alcohol etc.)
- Compliance to EURO VI and the latest European regulations