Total Nitrogen and Sulfur Analyzer
The XPLORER-NS was developed as a total nitrogen/total sulfur combustion analyzer, capable of handling fully automated applications for liquids, solids, and gases (including LPG samples.) Changing from the liquids & gas module to the solids module has never been easier. Just push one button and the liquids module is automatically retracted from the heated zone. No clamps or manual locks required.
To learn more about the XPLORER series, please visit our Sulfur-in-Oil videos page.
*Available in the Americas. For additional information, please contact us.
• Ultra-low detection limit, high stability and reliability due to the temperature controlled detectors and feedback control loop.
• Compact design, with the smallest footprint in the market.
• Short start-up time. (Less than 15 minutes from standby mode).
• Fast and precise measurement of liquids, solids, and gases (including LPGs).
• Automation available for each type of measurement.
• Easy to use and intuitive user interface and operational software.
• Simultaneous analysis of nitrogen & sulfur.
• Fast and easy switching between modules, resulting in high productivity.
• Complies with international standards like: ASTM, ISO, EN and IP.
• Fully automated creation of calibration curves from a single stock solution with the optional ARCHIE.
• Fast generation of sample lists and application methods.
• Low maintenance due to optimal combustion and the proper conditioning of the resulting gases produces near zero downtime.
|Dimensions (width x height x depth)||36 x 27.2 x 69 cm (14.2 x 10.7 x 27.2 in.)|
|Weight||32 kg (70.5 lbs) without furnace tube and introduction module|
|Voltage||100-240 V, 50-60 hz|
|Power requirement (max)||1.15KW|
|Gas Connectors||⅛” Swagelok|
|Gases required||Oxygen 99.6%, Argon 99.998% or Helium 99.99%|
|Input gas pressure||3-10 bar (45-145 PSI)|
|Internal gas pressure||1.8 bar, adjustable|
|Furnace voltage||Dual zone, low voltage|
|Furnace temperature (max)||1150 °C (2102 °F)|
|Furnace cooling||Pulling fan with auto control|
|Sample introduction||Solid or liquid by boat, Liquid by direct injection, Gases and LPGs by GLS|
|Sample size||Solids: 5-1000 mg; Liquids: 100 μL; Gas; 10 ml; LPG; 100 μL|
|Semi-automatic boat/syringe driver||Software controlled, programmable method file|
|Slider/shutter driver||Software controlled|
|Detector Sulfur||Xenon pulsed UV-fluorescence AFC Technology|
|Detector accuracy||Better than 2% CV|
|Detector conditioning||Temperature controlled, adjustable|
|Vacuum pump||Internal 24 volt DC|
|Software||dot.NET-based, TEIS software|
|Ambient temperature||5-35 °C (41-95 °F) noncondensing|
Do you have any questions or requests? Use this form to contact our specialists. * These fields are mandatory.