Flexible Measurements CapabilitiesDeltaPsi2 software provides flexible measurement capabilities, including:
The Full Performance of Ellipsometric Analysis
DeltaPsi2 software includes a large variety of advanced modeling functions to provide the versatility and performance required for a wide range of applications.
To take advantage of the advanced modeling functions, numerous modeling features have been designed to provide the most accurate modeling processtesting the whole range of solutions to find the best model.
Process your Results with Unsurpassed Flexibility and Functionality
DeltaPsi2 software provides advanced features to process ellipsometric data simply and reliably.
User Friendly Operations
Three user modes for research, fab and quality control are designed to provide user friendly operations.
- The research mode mainly uses drag and drop function from the left side of the treeview to the right side of the modelling area.
- The fab mode provides a fully automatic operating environment based on automatic, push button recipes that fully automate the analysis sequence: acquisition + modelling + mapping + results.
- The quality control mode, which is the new Auto Soft software package, is designed to provide easy operations of ellipsometric analysis.
Simple Automatic Recipes
A recipe fully automates data acquisition+modeling+mapping+results, which facilitates routine thin film analysis.
The design of the software allows the user to define several acquisition routines and models in a single recipe as well as several groups of points in a single grid.
- Recipe procedure.
- Fitting procedure.
- Acceptance criteria for integrated quality control.
- Conveniently access to recipe steps and original files for processing / reprocessing.
- Statistical analysis
- Standardized visualization of mapping results on semiconductor wafer and glass panels
- Autofocus and pattern recognition functions.
- Advanced communication protocols (RS232, TCP/IP)