• Pour the sample into the sample cell.
• Place the sample cell on the sample holder
• Set to the measurement condition
• Press the "MEAS" button to start the measurement
• Instrument displays the results and data output
Original Sample Cell
To ensure accuracy and reliability of the analysis, HORIBA has maintained its original sample cell. By using the sample jig tool provided, you can easily seal the sample so that it is leak free.
Printouts show important information, including sample ID, X-ray spectrum, date and time, measurement average value, standard deviation and calibration curve graph.
Your measurements can be recorded three different ways; by printout, exported to a USB memory device, or exported to an external PC through a USB interface, making it possible track and analyze the information throughout the lifetime of the unit.